The St Regis Dubai luxury hotel has opened its doors in 2015 on Sheikh Zayed Road at the location of the former Metropolitan Hotel which was the first hotel in Dubai. The St Regis hotel in Dubai is a Starwood hotel, St Regis being one of Starwood premium brands with the Luxury Collection. The St Regis is right next to the Dubai water canal in the Al Habtoor City complex with two other Starwood hotels : W Dubai Al Habtoor City and Westin Dubai Al Habtoor City.
You can see in the St Regis Dubai architecture the Beaux-Arts style as it had been implemented from the beginning at the St Regis New York by the Astor family in the early 20th century. Beyond the architecture, this is a century old tradition made of refined luxury and a high level of service that can be found in St Regis hotels around the world and so naturally here at St Regis Dubai. This is reflected by the presence of a butler available 24h/24 to address the requests of every customer.
Guests at the Hotel St Regis have a large selection of rooms and suites available depending on their needs and their budget. Still, even with the first category, the deluxe room, a large space is waiting for you since it occupies 55 sqm (592 sqft). At the top of the range, there is the Royal Suite with 3 bedrooms and a private swimming pool that extends over 913 sqm (9,827 sqft)! Besides the Royal Suite, the hotel also offers the unique Bentley suite in the entire Middle East. This suite combines the glamour of Bentley brand with the elegance of St Regis hotels. We have a total of 182 rooms and 52 suites or 234 keys where customers can enjoy the high level of comfort offered by the hotel such as the St Regis signature bed and also beautiful marble bathrooms.
The Iridium Spa Hotel strives to offer a special experience including a signature tea ritual. It has separate areas for women and men with steam room, sauna and a total of 6 treatment rooms.
The hotel St Regis offers no less than 8 different experiences for a meal :
- J&G Steakhouse : signature restaurant where you can eat delicious meat and seafood.
- Roof Gardens : located on the hotel rooftop between the two pools, you can have a meal in the middle of lush vegetation.
- Sidra Lounge : located just off the grand staircase, you can enjoy the tea time with garden view.
- Cafe Fleuri : Parisian style cafe.
- Patio : another French style cafe, outdoor.
- Brasserie Quartier : modern menu with French brasserie classics.
- Champagne Lounge : come to enjoy the best Champagnes in a friendly atmosphere. In the evening, you can attend the champagne sabering ritual by the sommelier.
- St Regis Bar : felted bar where you can drink custom cocktails.
It is possible to organize meetings and events in one of the six meeting rooms but also in the magnificent 800 sqm (8,611 sqft) ballroom. The landscaped hotel gardens can also be privatized for outdoor events.
The Hotel St Regis is 20 minutes’ drive from Dubai International Airport. Please note that the hotel also has a private helipad.