The architecture of the Raffles hotel allows distinguishing it among the many skyscrapers of Dubai. Indeed, its 19-stories high pyramid-shaped recalling the shape of an Egyptian pyramid is unique in the landscape of the city. Opened in 2007, it was the first Raffles hotel in the Middle East.
The Raffles Dubai offers 252 rooms and suites with generous sizes ranging from 70 sqm to 650 sqm (753 sqft to 7,000 sqft). Each has a private terrace with wonderful views over Dubai. The bathrooms are equipped with a shower and a bathtub and even a jacuzzi in some suites. For your convenience, you can choose between several types of pillows. Finally broadband internet access is free.
Guests staying in a club room or a suite enjoy access to the Raffles Club Lounge, a private area where breakfast can be taken and also tea and cocktails. You can also perform the check-in and check-out there.
As for the Raffles Royal Monceau in Paris, the Raffles Dubai has its own private movie theater where 9 spectators can watch a selection of films in a setting that is both cozy and intimate.
To relax, the Raffles Spa offers a complete treatment menu that includes one original facial 24 carats gold treatment. The treatments take place in one of six treatment rooms of the spa. In addition to the treatments, the spa has saunas, steam rooms and experience showers separated for women and men. The hotel also offers an outdoor pool. Then there is a fitness room with LifeFitness machines and a coach. Finally, there is a Hush hairdresser.
Raffles Dubai features several restaurants :
- Azur : international cuisine available as buffets.
- Raffles Garden : restaurant located in the garden offering a menu made of Arabic dishes.
- Raffles Salon : lounge where you can take afternoon tea.
- TOMO : Japanese restaurant for a dinner on the terrace with wonderful views over Dubai.
- Solo : Italian bistro restaurant offering gourmet bistro cuisine.
- The pool restaurant and bar for light snacks and cocktails.
- Finally two bars : the Crossroads Cocktail bar and People by Crystal.
If you want to get married in Dubai, the hotel has a large ballroom for the organization of a wedding party for up to 400 people. It is also possible to organize a cocktail party for 450 people in the hotel garden.
Raffles Dubai hotel is less than 10 minutes from Dubai International Airport.