The Grand Hotel Kempinski is a 5 star property. Its facade is completely dressed with large windows opening on the Leman lake of Geneva.
The hotel decoration is modern, alike its outside parts. Large felted corridors lead to the rooms, suites and apartments.
The suites are an important part of the hotel offering. On the last two floors, 14 apartments allow welcoming travelers for longer stays. Ranging from 50 to 110 sqm (538 to 1,184 sqft), they all have a small kitchen to allow the guests to be autonomous. Molton Brown products are available for guests in the marble bathroom of all the rooms.
The Spa By Resense is present over the 1,400 sqm (15,000 sqft) dedicated to well-being. This space also includes the largest private indoor swimming pool that can be found in Geneva. With fresh water heated at 28°, it is 19 meters long. We can also find a large fitness center with 26 machines with TGS keys, an experienced team delivering customized advises to the customers and private and collective lessons.
To have a lunch or a dinner at the Grand Hotel Kempinski, several possibilities :
- The restaurant Il Vero and its revisited Italian cuisine. It offers to its guests Tuscany background with the Leman lake and the Alps as backdrop.
- The restaurant Le Grill offers flavorful meats. Open kitchen, exposed wine cellar, luxurious coating and large windows with a view on the Leman lake are all making its setup.
- The restaurant Tse Yang makes the guests travel : decoration and Asian cuisine while admiring the lake.
- The Flour Two Lounge welcomes you in comfortable leather sofas to relax, once again, facing the Leman lake.
- The Java Club is an unavoidable place of the Geneva nights.
We find also a theater of 1.300 seats, several conference rooms as well as luxury stores inside the hotel Kempinski of Geneva.