The President Wilson Hotel is next to the Leman Lake in Geneva. It is distinguish by his sophisticated glass architecture, while integrating smoothly together with the other classical buildings around it.
It is a 5 star hotel with services in line with its high profile. The design is warm and contemporary. It was built in order to allow rooms and suites to have large windows fronting the lake or the city, with the Alps in the background.
The Royal Penthouse suite is well known for being the most expensive in the world. For 44.000 euros by night, most demanding travelers will enjoy the comfort of 12 rooms, 12 adjoining marble bath rooms and a 1,700 sqm (18,300 sqft) terrace with a 360° view. It completely fills the 8e level which is the last level of the President Wilson hotel.
The “La Mer” Spa, the President Wilson hotel spa, is set at the heart of the property over 400 sqm (4,300 sqft) dedicated to the luxury and the welfare. Treatments following very special protocols are available there. We can also emphasize on the presence of bubble bath, steam bath and a sauna.
The President Wilson hotel of Geneva, member of the famous Luxury Collection, offer a vast selection of catering options :
- The gastronomic restaurant BayView by Michel Roth. The chief, with a worldwide reputation, delivers here a traditional and sophisticated French cuisine. The restaurant has recently been awarded with one star in the 2014 edition of the Guide Michelin. A large selection of wines is offered. A sophisticated cuisine face to Leman Lake.
- The Arabesque restaurant invites you to taste a Lebanon cooking signed by Elias Azar in a modern Thousand and One Nights design, all with white leather, black lacquer and ambient lighting.
- The Umami restaurant provides a selection of Asian flavors revisited by starred chef Michel Roth. Change of scenery guaranteed with the view on the Leman lake and the Mont Blanc. During the summer, the restaurant is expanding on a large terrace.
- The pool garden is a bar with two faces. In summer, the cocktails can be tasted along the swimming pool with the Alps in the background. In winter, the place is modified as a stunning winter garden.
- The Glow Bar to have a drink or a snack in a modern atmosphere with a central chimney and view on the Leman lake.
- The Glowing lounge serves the breakfast with a large range of tastes : Europeans, American, Oriental and Chinese.