The Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa, an Oetker Collection luxury property, is a former Knights Templar Commandery. It offers outstanding view over the Côte d’Azur.
This hotel is well known for the excellence of its gastronomy, orchestrated by the Chef Franck Ferigutti. After a successful winter season at “L’apogée” in Courchevel, Franck Ferigutti came to the Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa where no less than 3 restaurants are available for the pleasure of gourmets :
- Le Saint-Martin : gastronomic cuisine based on local and regional products.
- Le 180° : tavern offering creative cuisine.
- L’Oliveraie : inside the garden, next to the pool, seasonal restaurant with sun flavors.
During the months of May and June 2014, the Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa has prepared a series of special events :
- Friday 16 May 2014 : cheese tasting session with Philippe Caillouet, expert cheesemaker, Meilleur Ouvrier de France, together with a wine selection prepared by Géraud Tournier, Chef Sommelier. This tasting session will be followed by a dinner prepared by Franck Ferigutti, executive Chef of the Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa.
- Thursday 29, Friday 30 and Saturday 31 May 2014 : Vineet Bhatia, first starred Indian Chef, head of London restaurant “Le Rasoi”, will be offering a travel to India through its enchantress and colored cuisine.
- Thursday 26, Friday 27 and Saturday 28 June 2014 : Antoine Perray, head of “Le Namaskar” restaurant in Marrakech, will join Franck Ferigutti to prepare a tasty and refined oriental cuisine.
Phone number : +126.96.36.199.02.02