The JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai is the tallest hotel in the world with two 355 meters tall twin towers (72 stories). The construction of this Dubai luxury hotel was completed in 2012 for a cost of around 500 million USD.
The JW Marriott Marquis hotel has by far the largest accommodation capacity in Dubai with 1.608 guest rooms including 240 suites! The bathrooms, all in marble, are equipped with a bath and separate rain shower. Room size starts at 44 sqm (473 sqft) for the first room category. Internet access is available for a fee in the rooms and common areas. The temperature and the room lighting can be controlled from a touch pad. Large floor to ceiling openings offer magnificent views of Dubai. Some room categories include access to the Executive Lounge, a private lounge where you can have breakfast in the morning and appetizers in the evening.
Saray Spa occupies the entire third floor of the hotel. 15 treatment rooms allow you to enjoy full rituals and massages to relax and re-energize. It includes a traditional massage with milk and honey, as in the days of Cleopatra, but also a full hammam ritual with black soap scrub and a body wrap and massage with gold products. You can also immerse yourself in the Dead Sea water bath which is full of minerals whose relaxing properties are recognized. Finally, there is of course a hammam, sauna, jacuzzi and a large fitness center as well as a large outdoor pool.
The JW Marriott Marquis Dubai offers many restaurants and bars:
- Kitchen6 : International menu made of dishes prepared in an open kitchen.
- Prime68 Steakhouse : regular steakhouse.
- The Meal : French bakery and bistro.
- Rang Mahal by Atul Kochhar : Modern Indian cuisine.
- Vault : sky bar with great views of Dubai.
- The Lounge : for a drink with friends.
- Velocity : bar restaurant offering international cuisine.
- Tong Thai : Traditional Thai restaurant.
- Positano : pizza, pasta and Italian ice creams.
- Garden : Latin American cuisine.
- Park : South American restaurant with a terrace.
- Izakaya : Japanese restaurant.
- GQ Bar Dubai : International cuisine prepared by Gary Robinson.
- Pool Bar and Grill : to eat along the hotel pool.
The JW Marriott Marquis is also a large business center with 32 meeting rooms. The largest ballroom can hold events and weddings for up to 1.500 people!
The JW Marriott Marquis hotel is overlooking Dubai Creek. It is about ten minutes from Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall, two key places to visit in Dubai and also a perfect place to buy Dubai gifts. Dubai International Airport is only 20 minutes from the hotel.