Situated in the heart of the 16th arrondissement of Paris, the Raphael hotel is a luxurious five star hotel. Its location is ideal to visit Paris : near the Champs Elysées avenue, the Etoile square, the Montaigne avenue and its luxury shops or also the Victor Hugo avenue. From a logistic point of view, the Raphael hotel is next to the Kleber metro station as well as a bus and taxi station. It is 40 minutes away from Charles de Gaulle airport and 45 minutes from Orly airport.
Travelers staying in this property usually love the charm and the elegance of the decoration since their specificity has been maintained since the origin. It is the case of the superb lobby hall in the entrance that, from the concierge desk, leads to the front desk reception or also the elevator, with a decor all in wood paneling and hand painted tiles leading to the rooms.
This luxury hotel is a perfect demonstration of the French classical style. Luxury drapes signed by Lelièvre or Rubelli are embellishing windows or delimiting the multiple rooms of the suites. Walls are adorned with moldings, woodwork and frescoes of 1925. Unique hand painted faience sublimate suites bathrooms. Windows are welcoming the light into these. Some of those suites benefit from a terrace with a panoramic view on the Arc de Triomphe. The stunning hotel architecture follows the hausmannian style.
Chef Etienne Barrier is supervising for the hotel Raphael Paris kitchen :
- The Raphael gastronomic restaurant offers an elegant background where the “chic and design” atmosphere is set according to the hotel decoration heritage. You can taste there delicious french cuisine in a romantic setting.
- During summer, the 7th floor opens over the rooftop garden terrace “Raphael La Terrasse”. It has a breathtaking view over Paris skyline and the Arc de Triomphe. A quiet haven of peace in the heart of Paris.
- The Bar Anglais welcomes its guests in a felted decoration, typical from the other side of the Channel clubs, with its dark woodwork and master paintings. A double door opens on the Lounge Le 17. More intimate, it has only few tables. Walls and woodwork have been covered with an unexpected blue tint, thus creating a nice effect beautifying old woodwork, perfect to have a cocktail and relax in a refined and cozy atmosphere.
If you want to visit Paris and go sightseeing, here are the travel time by car to the monuments :
- Arc de Triomphe (tomb of the unknown soldier) : 2 minutes (walking distance)
- the Eiffel Tower (Tour Eiffel) and Trocadero square : 10 minutes
- Montmartre : 20 minutes
- the Louvre museum : 15 minutes
For the services, you’ll find a fitness room in the hotel. Free wifi and flat screen TV are available in the bedroom.
As the Regina hotel and the Villa Majestic hotel spa, the Raphael hotel is among the three hotels in Paris owned by the Baverez family. The Peninsula Paris is on the other side of the street.