The Majestic Barrière or the quintessence of the art of living on the French Riviera. This iconic hotel is located in front of the Méditerranée on the famous Croisette in Cannes.
In addition to the Majestic, not far from there, the Barrière group also owns the Gray d’Albion hotel in Cannes. It also owns the famous Fouquet’s Barrière hotel in Paris, next to the Champs Elysées and the Barrière Lille Casino.
Very close to the Palais des Festivals, the Majestic Cannes is a place of first choice for 7th art celebrities.
Many strengths have created its international reputation :
- The elegant decor where timeless luxury blends with contemporary luxury to create a warm and sophisticated atmosphere.
- A great number of the 265 rooms and 82 suites offer a superb Bay of Cannes view.
- The outstanding 5 star service.
- The 3 restaurants including the Fouquet’s, Riviera version of the famous Fouquet’s in Paris, with the excellence of its menu and its prestigious decor.
- The bars : the fabulous Louise Pommery Rotonde, where you may savor delicious cocktails and champagnes under the sun or under the stars. Or you would maybe prefer the smart and cozy atmosphere of the Galerie du Fouquet’s bar.
- The superb outdoor warmed swimming pool and its terraces overhung by the art deco facades.
- The famous Majestic Barrière private beach with its fine sand and its seaward extension.
- The Spa Blend By Clarins.
- The private movie theater.
In addition of the 265 rooms and 82 suites, the Majestic hotel features 2 penthouses of exception. In a decor of warm woods, the Majestic Barrière Suite reveals some treasures of luxury and high technologies via the furniture and the equipment like its 3m x 2m home cinema, its 11 meters long swimming pool, its terrace overlooking the Méditerrannée. The second is the Christian Dior suite which shows gray monochromes in a Parisian Haussmann-style.
Recent reviews about this hotel :