Less than 4 years after its opening, Shangri-La Paris hotel was just awarded the Palace label by the Atout France organization. This label is awarded to the 5 star hotel meeting excellence and perfection in luxury as well as a great history. The hotels looking to receive this prestigious label have to meet a number of criteria such as the ratio of employees per room, room size, yearly investment in hotel renovation and maintenance, restaurant quality, exceptional location, etc…
Shangri-La Paris hotel has some exceptional assets that allowed it to receive the label :
- A great location next to the Paris Triangle d’Or, between the Champs Elysées and the Eiffel Tower.
- 101 rooms and suites offering an outstanding view over Paris monuments.
- 3 restaurants including one 2 star French restaurant “L’Abeille” and the “Shang Palace”, only starred Chinese restaurant in France.
- A luxurious Spa with a 16 meters indoor swimming pool.
- Its historic building originally set by the Prince Roland Bonaparte during the 19th century, now listed as an official historic monument.
- An intangible but invaluable asset : an outstanding level of service.
This is a great recognition of the Shangri-La hotels & resorts expertise in the luxury hospitality. Shangri-La Paris was the first Shangri-La hotel to be opened in Europe in 2010, followed by Shangri-La Istanbul in 2013 and Shangri-La The Shard in London in 2014.
Phone number : +22.214.171.124.19.98