Le Royal Monceau is located on the elegant Avenue Hoche close to the Arc de Triomphe. It is part of the Raffles hotel brand, a luxury hotel group with properties all around the world.
This luxurious 5 star property belongs to the exclusive circle of the palaces.
Each Sunday evening, the Sunday Night Film Club opens its doors at the Royal Monceau of Paris. In its luxurious Katara movie theater, few selected people can watch a 7th Art classic, while enjoying a cup of champagne and pop-corn from Pierre Hermé Paris. It benefits from the latest technology, including 3D. The prestigious magazine “Departures” by American Express has elected it as one of the most luxurious private movie theater in the world. It is not so common to find a private movie theater inside a hotel, so it is a great asset for the Royal Monceau as it is for the Raffles Dubai where you can also find a private movie theater.
The Royal Monceau-Raffles has a private art collection for which the works are exhibited in the rooms and suites, common areas and garden. The Art Gallery “Art District” of the hotel is the new high place of the Contemporary Art in Paris. Never seen before exhibitions welcom artists, patrons and collectors.
The rooms and suites all have a different design. In felted, luxurious and contemporary styles, works are staged with mirror effects. A large selection of suites including 3 Presidential Suites.
Two restaurants can be found inside the Royal Monceau in Paris :
- The restaurant La Cuisine offers an innovative and traditional French cuisine where table d’hôtes are facing the opened kitchen, tables and alcoves. A wonderful fresco, work from the French artist Stéphane Calais, invents “un jardin à la française” on the ceiling. During the summer, the restaurant naturally extends in the garden.
- The restaurant Il Carpaccio, one star in Guide Michelin, provides Italian cuisine full of refinement. It is set in a superb surrounding inspired by Sicilian baroque and fresh alcoves dressed with shellfish carvings. Then opening on an elegant glass room to end up in the gardens.
- The Bar Long of the Royal Monceau designed by Philippe Stark is modern and unique. Wrapped in high white linen curtains and complemented with art works and a large collection of lamps and ceiling lights. Pierre Hermé Paris signs here the desserts menu.
- The Terrace Garden is a symbolic place in the hotel, where the restaurants La Cuisine and Il Carpaccio as well as the Bar Long can be found. In the center, an incredible pool attracts glances. It is the glass top over the swimming pool whose waves are reflecting on the garden facades in the evening.
- A Cigar Club exclusively opened to the registered members.
The Spa My Blend By Clarins of the hotel Royal Monceau in Paris opens on a fantastic white paradise of 1,500 sqm (16,000 sqft). It is here that you can find the largest swimming pool ever built in a Parisian palace : 23 meters long. Hammam, laconium, sauna, skin care and relax make of this spa a temple of luxury and relaxation. A treatment with the exclusive protocol “The Art of Touch” has been specially elaborated for the Royal Monceau. We can also find here a revolutionary technology that allows diagnosing the biological age of the skin and to elaborate custom treatments.
The concept store “Le Royal Eclaireur” allows strolling along clothes, design objects and art works available for sell at the hotel shop.