The Park Hyatt Vendôme Hotel belongs to the exclusive elite of the palaces of Paris, with Le Bristol Hotel, the George V Hotel, Le Meurice, the Royal Monceau and the Plaza Athénée Hotel. It is located in the 2nd quarter of Paris, close to the Place Vendôme, and near the Opéra Garnier and the Tuileries Garden.
Before being the high standing hotel of today, it was an iconic place of the French Haute Couture. The Paquin family, creators of the “Paquin-Style” used to celebrate galas at the beginning of the XXth century.
Behind its historic façade, the Park Hyatt Vendôme presents a contemporary decoration made of noble materials such as mahogany wood, silk, bronze, leather and stone of Paris. Some suites broad a terrace with marvelous view over the Vendôme Place. Works of art are carefully displayed throughout the property for the pleasure of the hosts.
For the dinner, the hotel offers renowned tables :
- The Pur’, starred at the Michelin Guide and 4 toques at the Gault Millau restaurant. Jean-François Rouquette chef suggests a fine traditional cuisine, with a mineral and floral signature, served in a warm and modern decoration made of mahogany wood enhanced with China-ink draws on Wiswanadhan parchments. The opened kitchen may be transformed on a private theater. Indeed, on request, hidden behind elegant curtains, privileged few would assist at the “table Chef”. In this case, special attentions are reserved such as porcelain by Jaune de Chrome, contemporary silverware and glassware by Riedel.
- Separated from the atrium and the terrace thanks to a large opened fireplace, Les Orchidées restaurant flourishes under a Sideo Fromboluti’s paint, echoing with the floral plantations. Weekends’ brunches are served in this romantic set up.
- To meet in a felted and elegant atmosphere, La Cheminée is the perfect place. So nice to relax close to the fireplace at any time of the day.
- At the beginning of the evening, the Bar receives its guests in cozy ad refined atmosphere with natural tints of mahogany woods and stones of Paris enhanced with Roseline’s sculptures and 6 paints of Ed Paschke.
- During both summer and winter months, nestled in the courtyard of the Park Hyatt, La Terrasse, is a haven of peace at the heart of Paris. What a pleasure to enjoy a tea time there.
To pamper yourself, the Spa Paris of the Park Hyatt Vendôme hotel is a magical place in Paris. Designed to allow its guests to live a unique sensory experience, with equipment and furniture signed by Ed Tuttle, and walls covered with gold leaves.
The Park Hyatt Vendôme palace in Paris has its own craftsmen, all experts in very specific areas. This is in the target to reach excellence in details. It is how exclusive and unique services in Paris can be offered. For instance, the “Parisienne Dream” where a private fashion parade can be organized in your suite, under the sharp eye of the designer, where if required, will draw for you the haute couture dress or the jewel of your dreams.
The Park Hyatt brand is Hyatt luxury hotel collection. We can find them in all the major cities around the world such as Tokyo for instance with the Park Hyatt Tokyo.