Le Meridien Etoile Paris is next to the Porte Maillot, only 10 minutes from the Champs Elysées avenue and La Défense business area. It is also facing the Porte Maillot Palais des Congrès.
The biggest hotel in France
The Meridien Etoile Paris hotel includes 1.025 rooms and suites with a contemporary design. They all have the Meridien signature bed.
The hotel hosts a conference center with 25 conference rooms over 2,500 sqm (26,909 sqft) where it is possible to organize events for up to 1.000 guests.
La Terrasse Eiffel is a special place at the hotel where it is possible to organize meetings and cocktails for up to 50 guests with an outstanding view on the Eiffel Tower from the 50 sqm (538 sqft) green terrace.
The Meridien Etoile, a perfect location
Few reasons to select the Meridien Etoile hotel for your next stay in Paris :
- The closeness of the Paris Convention center and its mall.
- “Ma chère et tendre” restaurant high quality steak house for enjoying delicious meats from the world.
- The “Jazz Club Etoile” where you can taste specialties at different times of the day or of the week, like the art burger or sushi bar.
- The Sunday’s brunch, an impressive buffet with sweet and salty dishes, like Lebanese or Japanese cuisine.
- A fitness center supplied with most recent technologies, opened round the clock.
- An in-room spa service.