The Four Seasons Hotel Paris George V belongs to the very exclusive circle of Parisian palaces, which also includes the Shangri-La, the Mandarin Oriental, Le Plaza Athénée, Le Bristol, Le Meurice, The Park Hyatt Vendôme, or The Royal Monceau. It stands on the George V Avenue, close to the Champs Elysées Avenue and the Arc de Triomphe, at the heart of the “Gold Triangle of Paris”.
Behind his 1928 Art Deco façade, the property represents a major place of Parisian luxury. Refinement and elegance in every detail perfectly define The Four Seasons George V.
All over the world, no matter the place, the prestigious Four Seasons hotels welcome their guests in a perfumed atmosphere thanks to dazzling fresh flowers compositions. In Paris, they are beautifully arranged on the superb lobby made of various marbles, chandeliers and Haussmann-style moldings.
The refined setting with its green details continues in the guest rooms and suites of the hotel. The rooms are elegantly furnished in a Louis XVI-style. They broads an office area. Some are jazzed up with a terrace or a balcony.
All imagined through various signatures, the Suites have in common feature, luxury and elegance. Spacious, they provide the best comfort to most exigent travelers. They have evocative names such as : The Royal, The Presidential, The English, The French, The Parisian or The Imperial. Unique furniture and sumptuous fabrics accentuates the various characters of the Suites.
Follow us for the visit of the magical Penthouse Suite of the Four Seasons Paris George V :
Ideally located at the eighth floor of the hotel, it enjoys a wonderful 360° panoramic overlooking Paris. From the main terrace, sights are caught by the most beautiful monuments of Paris, in particular : the Eiffel Tower, the American Cathedral, The Sacré-Coeur Basilica and roofs such as the Opera, the Madeleine, the Panthéon or the Invalides’ ones.
The Penthouse Suite represents 160 sqm (1,722 sqft) of absolute luxury. Some floors and walls are dressed up with perfectly shaped travertine. The felted atmosphere of the living room is enhanced with sumptuous damask and silks by Lelièvre. The Baccarat crystal set, the Second Empire table and the Knoll sofas increases this perfect “at home”. The apartment offers all the latest technologies amenities, such as a inconspicuously embedded in a mirror TV screen, custom musical atmosphere and remotely controlled curtains.
In the same mood, the bedroom is an haven of peace impregnated with softness. A thick woolen carpet covers the floor, walls are dressed up with golden reflect silks. This sense of well-being continues on a more intimate second terrace and on an impressive all made of beige marble bathroom, separated thanks a glass sliding door.
For special moments with your special or with friends, the winter garden is a dream location for enjoying the room-service’s delights while admiring Paris.
3 tables for 3 decors at the Four Seasons Paris George V :
- Le Cinq, starred twice at the Michelin Guide, suggests a French refined cuisine between tradition and innovation. In a mix of lights tints and golds, the enhanced products are seasonal and come from French producers. The table linen, the porcelain set and the silverware were specially created for the property. The elegant Marble courtyard appears through the large French windows.
- Master piece of the George V, La Galerie receives its hosts from breakfast to dinner. Decorated with luxurious Flemish tapestries, XIXth furniture, painting and works of art, the address is a rendezvous to not miss out. Every afternoon, a pianist brings his musical backdrop. During the summer, La Galerie continues on a terrace.
- All wrapped with mahogany wood, Le Bar is the third crucial place of the George V Paris. In this posh setting, Parisians and travelers appreciate to relax around a delightful cocktail or a meal.
The property gives an impressive panel of services at the height of its fame :
- A hairdressing salon.
- A classy fitness room with private lessons.
- The concierge services for business and private aspirations.
- A Rolls Royce Phantom Hermès’ inspiration for discovering Paris or your transfers in the capital.
- The spa, real heaven of peace, including sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor swimming pool and niche beauty cares. The whole in a splendid setting where Queen Marie Antoinette would adore today.
Everything is here to make you pass a unique stay in the heart of Paris.