The Fouquet’s Barrière hotel is in the corner between the Champs Elysées and the George V avenue, within the golden triangle area of Paris.
The Fouquet’s belongs to the exclusive circle of Parisian institutions since its creation. In the early thirties, celebrities such as Marlene Dietrich or Jean Gabin were used to come there. Later, Jean-Paul Belmondo continued this tradition. Since the 70’s, the Fouquet’s celebrates the galas following Molière and Cesars evenings.
The hotel features 81 rooms and suites finely decorated in a Napoleon III and Art Deco style by the famous French designer Jacques Garcia. The sumptuous presidential suite extends over 250 sqm (2,690 sqft), over the Champs Elysées avenue, the George V avenue and the gardens. The Eiffel Tower invites itself in the background. The tradition goes on, leaving to artists and businessmen, the duty to write the story of this legendary place.
The Fouquet’s Barrière hotel offers nice tables whose influence extends well beyond Paris area :
- Le Fouquet’s, known across the world, has been the witness of artists, movies, culture and business meetings and events for one century. Here the luxury isn’t in the background but in the know how. Its terrace spans over the Champs Elysées avenue under the Café Fouquet’s brand name.
- Even more exclusive address, the Diane, within the hotel, Michelin starred restaurant. Its chef Jean-Yves Leuranguer reinterprets French cuisine classics. The intimate rotunda opens on a terrace in the heart of the gardens, haven of peace in the Paris golden triangle.
- French Riviera spirit can be found at La Maison de Nicole, Parisian variant of the famous Nice restaurant, were Provencal and Italian flavors are involved.
- La Galerie Joy Garden and Terrace is an elegant tea room nested in the border of a hidden garden where it is possible to enjoy an excellent tea time.
- To meet up, the bars of the hotel Fouquet’s Barrière offer 3 atmospheres. You will have the choice between the legendary Bar de l’Escadrille on the Champs Elysées avenue and its red velvet tints, the felted Bar Le Lucien in the first floor or the fashionable Marta Le Bar.
- Every Sunday, guests can attend to the luxurious Fouquet’s Barrière brunch.
The U Spa has been recognized by the award of the “Best Spa Hotel” of France during the World Luxury Hotel Awards 2013. The spa has an indoor swimming pool of 15 x 6 meters which makes it one of the largest swimming pools inside a hotel in Paris.
Recent reviews about this hotel :